10 best Video Editing Apps for Android 2017
Everyone use Android device in this time . after shooting a video with your smartphone ,you may need to edit this video fro better quality and more Attractive. Video editing is really difficult task for some people in computer because it’s required decent speces, more RAM , More storage and How it make more fantastic. they really confuse in more options and big display option . So today we are talking about 10 best Video Editing Apps for Android 2017 smartphones. In This list we are talking best Video Editing Apps
which you offer best Video Editing experience with some awesome features .
There are so many Free Video Editing Apps for the Android smartphones in this article we post 10 best Video Editing Apps for Android 2017 so read this full article and know which app is best for your video editing experience.
1. Filmora For Android
Filmora Is really popular software for pc users now its available for Android users. It’s easily one of the best Video editor Apps .Filmora Go is really user friendly app you use in just simple steps with many options.
FilmoraGo, making video with music and effects, FilmoraGo helps you make funny videos and relive your memories anywhere. And your amazing video could be easily shared to your friends on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsAPP .ect
FilmoraGo IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Select – Photos and videos from gallery, albums, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Create – Pick a Theme, add your favorite Music, Filters, Titles and even Transitions.
- Share – Save to your gallery, or instantly share on Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, WhatsApp, YouTube, or Email.
2.Viva Video –
Viva Video is also most popular app today. We also use this app for make beautiful videos. VivaVideo is one of the most using video editor app at this time. it’s work especially well for Short clips for social media. app Cross 100 + million downloads with 4.5 Star rating on Google play.
VivaVideo is create easily professional-looking video stories within a few taps. Choose from hundreds of user-friendly special effects that range from stickers and filters
- User-friendly professional editing tools to trim and merge clips in storyboard editing mode.
- Enhance your videos with fun texts, fonts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live subtitles/dubbing.
- Total video speed control with slow/fast motion control with playback speeds up to 0.2s
- Effects such as reverse blurred background and voice enhancement audio speed adjustment.
- All edits can be instantly previewed in our WYSIWYG interface
- Share your works to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google+, Vine, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger.
3.Free Video Editor –
Free Video Editor app is simple and User friendly app . in this app you simple done basic stuff like trim Video, Organize your clips and music . you’ll also find some best features like the ability to add emoji and text to Video and a variety of Video effects to make things a little more fun.
- Over 50 elaborate themes provided to generate a characteristic music video instantly.
- Hundreds of free background music recommended for you, and local songs are also allowed to add.
- Various text styles and fonts for subtitles are supplied.
- The materials store has more: themes/effects/stickers/gif images/memes/emoji/fonts/sound effects/FX/music, and it keeps updating all the time!
- Add stunning filters to make videos different. Now 30+ filters are supported.
Read also – Top 10 best Android smartphones of 2017
4.ActionDirector Video Editor
ActionDirector is really popolur app on pc . now it’s also available on Google play for Android users. you can also do basic thinks like import clips , trim video, organize and add internal music with this app. it’s one of the few video Editor apps that also support 4K video. you’ll check this feature if your device support it .
- Record video with music from your own library
- Trim and cut to focus only on the shots you want
- Video filters make every shot pop Slow motion and fast motion let you highlight the action with precise speed controls
- Highlight video to replay or rewind.
Funimate is one of the most fun video Editor, but not very good app.in this app you create professional image slideshow and add soundtracks. you can also apply 30 inbuild perfect effects.the app editing process is really easy and simple to use . share your video project with your friends directly with social sharing button like Facebook, YouTube, whatsApp.
Let your creativity go wild, there is an effect for every occasion. You will be amazed how creative and fun the results are.
You can join fun challenges and be part of an awesome community. Make great videos, stand out and get featured.
check – 10 best free antivirus for your Android smartphone
6. Adobe Premiere Clip
Adobe Premiere Clip video Editor app is develop by Adobe . it’s a very powerfull app with good features. in this app you can do auto – generate video using your image and video if you don’t want to do it yourself.and after you finishing editing, you can share it to the social world easily. The app is also available for computer or Mac users.
Drag and drop clips and photos in the order that you like, trim out the parts you don’t want, and add visual polish with lighting adjustments, transitions, and slow motion effects. Sync to Music lets you edit to the beat of your music like a pro.
7. KineMaster –
KineMaster Video Editor app is really powerfull with features. in this app you can add multiple video, image and effect layers. Additionally , there are audio filters, chroma key , various video effects , transitions and more . the app is working as a full desktop Editor.you can use it for free in trial mode for a while then you’ll need the $4.99 per month subscription to get everything forever.
- Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting.
- Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
- Precise frame-by-frame trimming
- Instant preview for all edits.
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls.
- Audio filters, including voice changer
- Blur, mosaic and other effects.
- Lots of animation styles
- Speed control for video clips.
7. Quik Video Editor
Quik Video Editor by GoPro is one of the easiest ways to create beautiful videos with just a few taps. Just select your image and video and this app automatically cut trim with best highlight seen. You can also add transition effects , titles , filters , music and more to make your video more creative and unique after finishing you can simply share with your social friends.
- Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
- Music: Add from your iPod , Android library or Videoshop’s stock library.
- Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
- Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
- Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
Power Director is most comprehensive video Editor apps on this list . the app come with best features including quick editing tools , various effects and other tools and support collage making and slow motion also. App interface is really easy to use . it’s free to download and use , but you’ll need to fork out some extra money to get all the futures.
- Video editor app with sleek timeline editing interface.
- Add videos to your timeline get editing in our advanced video editor free.
- FX editing with drag drop controls for video, images audio.
- Video editor – Add effects with a quick tap
- Video color editor – Brightness, contrast saturation.
- Rotate, flip, split or trim video clips instantly.
- Video trim – Trim videos to achieve the perfect length.
9.Android Vid –
Androvid is very handy video editor with many features. you can also do basic stuff like cut ,trim , edit and add music from your own library . in this app you can easily cut any part which you don’t like and add text , frames and effects to your video. it can also use to create beautiful slideshow with music and special effects.
- Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts.
- Video Reverse : Reverse your video to make magic.
- Video Joiner Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
- Video Audio Mixer : Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
- Animated GIF : Convert your videos to animated GIF
- Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change resolution to make your videos smaller.
10. Movie maker Filmmaker
Moive Maker filmmaker app is best video Editor app in our list. you’ll be able to trim , crop and reorder video content as well as set focal points. the app also provide same best features like slow motion , HD video Editing , add music and many more . you can download this app from play store with free off cost. the also completely free with ads .
- Trim, crop and reorder to set focal points.
- Motion Track animation effects. You decide how the effects move around the screen.
- Add custom designed calligraphy, typography, comic bubbles and even emojis
- Choose from a library of custom ALIVE Video Effects such as: infographics, cute hearts, bubbles, nature effects, light rays,
Thanks for read this article . we update “best video Editing apps for Android 2017″ in this post. If you have any question then comment below we reply in 24 hours. keep visiting your site 😊.